Includes Full SSD Encryption, Webcam Slider Shield and Emergency Hardware Internet "Kill Switch"....
SEPTOR LINUX [Latest Updated Release]
Septor is a Linux distribution which provides users with a pre-configured computing environment for surfing the Internet anonymously. It is based on Debian's "Testing" branch and it uses Privoxy, a privacy-enhancing proxy, together with the Tor anonymity network to modify web page data and HTTP headers before the page is rendered by the browser. The distribution uses KDE Plasma as the preferred desktop environment and it also includes a launcher for downloading the latest Tor Browser, OnionShare for anonymous file sharing, and Ricochet for anonymous instant messaging.
- Linux Kernel 4.19 Plasma 5.14.3
- Software Management: Synaptic, GDebi
- Internet: Tor Browser, Thunderbird, Ricochet IM, HexChat, QuiteRSS, OnionShare
- Utilities: Gufw, Konsole, Ark, Image Writer, Bootiso, Sweeper, KGpg, Kleopatra, MAT, KWallet, VeraCrypt
- Graphics / Multimedia: GIMP, Gwenview. VLC, K3b, Guvcview
- Office: LibreOffice, Kontact, КOrganizer, Okular, Kwrite, Kate
REFURBISHED WITH SIX MONTHS FREE WARRANTY
1. This second user product has been fully tested and cleaned internally and externally to the highest possible standard.
2. Due to this nature our products may show some signs of use such as small scuffs or scratches to the outer casing.
3. Fully packaged and wrapped by ComputerPrivacy.store (original packaging not included).
Includes: Intel® Core™ i5 Processor and matte LCD display. Intel HD 400 Graphics, Bluetooth, DVD-RW, Card Reader, Display Port, FireWire, USB 2.0 Ports, Webcam, WiFi, Tested Battery.
PRIVACY IS THE CORNERSTONE OF SECURITYOur security focused laptops include a free webcam slider shield and an anti-spy screen filter guard for added privacy and protection with a disabled or a permanently disabled AMT (Active Management Technology) chip making the Intel Management Engine (IME) inaccessible and ultimately UN-exploitable to hackers or government agencies.
GDPR privacy principle 6 states that “personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.”
Your potential to own a laptop computer with hardened privacy and up-to-date security has always been our top priority, but it never has been more important to us than it is now when more people are working from home. We want you to know that we are going above and beyond to ensure the safety of our customers, our employees and our products, while adhering to all Health Service Executive [HSE Guidelines] and local directives regarding SARS-COVID-19.
|Processor:||2.26 GHz Core i5-430M|
|Screen Size:||14.1 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution:||1366x768|
|RAM:||4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive:||120 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor:||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports:||4|
|Item Model Number:||ThinkPad T410|
|Item Weight:||2.3 kg|
|Product Dimensions:||13.2 x 9.4 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H:||13.2 x 9.4 x 1.3 inches|
|Flash Memory Size:||128 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface:||Solid State|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Septor Linux on Lenovo ThinkPad T410 with Data Security + Hardened Privacy
- Brand: Lenovo
- Product Code: Lenovo ThinkPad T410
- Availability: MADE-TO-ORDER
- Price in reward points: 100